Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How do I change the size of the image on the K2 timeline – I have tried to upload different sized images and changed the size configuration in K2 – I would like the full image to fit with the square blocks in the timeline on the front page

http://65.60.53.10/~social/

Stork11 Friend

<em>@sanjiovani 328980 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change the size of the image on the K2 timeline – I have tried to upload different sized images and changed the size configuration in K2 – I would like the full image to fit with the square blocks in the timeline on the front page

http://65.60.53.10/~social/</blockquote>
    Hello sanjiovani,

Your images is fitted in width in the square block. If you want to fit their height as well, you must add “height:100%” into “/templates/ja_lens/css/template.css”, at line “.masonry .item .item-image img”.

Regards.

gmmillard Friend

HI Stork11,

I have tried this method, but it does not seem to work. I don’t mind of a portion of image is cut off, but i get quite a few gaps for landscape images, and that does not look very good.

Any ideas where the problem could be?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@gmmillard 338499 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Stork11,

I have tried this method, but it does not seem to work. I don’t mind of a portion of image is cut off, but i get quite a few gaps for landscape images, and that does not look very good.

Any ideas where the problem could be?</blockquote>
    Hello gmmillard,

I went to http://65.60.53.10/~social/ but it’s JA Puresite, not JA Lens. Please update your site with the problem so I can help you diagnose it.

Regards.

gmmillard Friend

Hi Stork11,

Not sure how that url come about. Anyway the url to look at is http://203.170.85.26/~vapaaorg

Thanks in advance!

Stork11 Friend

<em>@gmmillard 338679 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork11,

Not sure how that url come about. Anyway the url to look at is http://203.170.85.26/~vapaaorg

Thanks in advance!</blockquote>
    Hello gmmillard,

Below are screenshots to show how your image look with “height: 100%;” style or not.

Without “height: 100%;”:

With “height: 100%”:

As you see, if image has “height” style, it’s fit with square block in front-page.

Regards.

1. Untitled
    2. Untitled_1
    kubii Friend

Hello Stork 🙂

it is me again! Is there any chance, I can make this pictures on the main site appear bigger. (change the heigth) ?
    Since I will probably just use 6-8 picutures, the boxes are too small for my use.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kubii

Stork11 Friend

<em>@kubii 340329 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Stork 🙂

it is me again! Is there any chance, I can make this pictures on the main site appear bigger. (change the heigth) ?
    Since I will probably just use 6-8 picutures, the boxes are too small for my use.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kubii</blockquote>
    Hello Kubii,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

kubii Friend

Hello Stork,

this is the screenshot:

I would like the Boxes include the images to be bigger, since the visitor should just flick through the pictures,

So my questions are:

1. Where can I adjust the size of the images (or boxes) of the K2 Categrie list (as attached file)
    2. Where can I change the size of the pictures appearing after clicking on the preview pictures.
    3. Where can I edit, that I only want to show 2 Rows with 3 pictures each. (To see more, visitors can click on the “load more” button)

Looking forward to your help!

1. mainpage
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@kubii 340756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Stork,

this is the screenshot:

I would like the Boxes include the images to be bigger, since the visitor should just flick through the pictures,

So my questions are:

1. Where can I adjust the size of the images (or boxes) of the K2 Categrie list (as attached file)
    2. Where can I change the size of the pictures appearing after clicking on the preview pictures.
    3. Where can I edit, that I only want to show 2 Rows with 3 pictures each. (To see more, visitors can click on the “load more” button)

Looking forward to your help!</blockquote>
    Hello kubii,

You can set width of image in “Average Item Base Width” setting of JA Lens Template Manager. You can calculate the width for your current screen resolution.

For number of rows of image, you can set in “Home” menu item in Menu Manager. Edit “Primary count”, “Secondary count” and “Links count”.

Regards.

kubii Friend

Hi Stork,

<em>@Stork11 340827 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can set width of image in “Average Item Base Width” setting of JA Lens Template Manager. You can calculate the width for your current screen resolution.
    </blockquote>
    thank your very much, I succesfully could change the width. But unfortunately not the heigth. Is there any chance to change the height, too?

When i have 3 columns and 2 rows, the page looks exactly how I want.

Unfortunately, when I change the windowsize, the arrangement changes wildly :((

I think the solution would be:
    Always 3 columns of pictures, and 2 rows – regardless of the resolution.
    This block of 6 pictures should always be in the center of the website.

do you have any idea how to realize that? :-[

1. good
    2. bad1
    3. bad-2
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@kubii 341041 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Unfortunately, when I change the windowsize, the arrangement changes wildly :((

I think the solution would be:
    Always 3 columns of pictures, and 2 rows – regardless of the resolution.
    This block of 6 pictures should always be in the center of the website.

do you have any idea how to realize that? :-[</blockquote>
    It’s responsive site and you can’t do this.

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum