Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How to reduce space size for contact us page?

Site : http://humanwebsite.com.my/index.php?option=com_contact_enhanced&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=131

Attached with printed screen file

1. howtoreducespace
    uniquebiz Friend

sfpkent;180211Hi,

How to reduce space size for contact us page?

Site : http://humanwebsite.com.my/index.php?option=com_contact_enhanced&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=131

Attached with printed screen file

Hi friend, long time since I saw you here, dunno if this is helpful as I haven’t had time to remove and test, but . . . Try removing the <br/> tag from the default_form.php file in components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl

Cheers Shannon

sfpkent Friend

Hi Shannon,

Ya, long time didn’t see you here. Quite a lot of friends disappear, don’t know.

By the way, thanks your help, but it doesn’t work. I tried to modified the same file of contact_enhanced (3 party component), still can’t.

Any ideas?

uniquebiz Friend

sfpkent;180279Hi Shannon,

Ya, long time didn’t see you here. Quite a lot of friends disappear, don’t know.

By the way, thanks your help, but it doesn’t work. I tried to modified the same file of contact_enhanced (3 party component), still can’t.

Any ideas?

There are a few articles out there on changing the Joomla linespacing for the whole site but that may be a drastic change. I never had time to troll through all the files related to com_contact, you may spot stuff that I don’t I sometimes can’t follow the logic and the way each thing calls another helper etc
    Maybe the helper files have the clues?
    Cheers Shannon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum