Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly check the site directory and see in the template folder
    templates/ja_teline_v/fonts/font-awesome/fonts/font awesome-webfont.woff
    These files are present or not.
    If not kindly download the fresh template package > copy the fonts/font-awesome folder and paste it in your site template fonts folder with same path and name.

let me know if it helps.

Regards

shaunswart Friend

These files (.woff, .woff2, etc) are present in the template folder on production host as on dev machine like I indicated. I double-checked and uploaded the fonts again and this issue still persists.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case i have to check it directly on your site. Kindly provide bekow details in Private reply.
    FTP details of this site
    Admin URL with a temp. Super user details.

Regards

shaunswart Friend

Can we try this first: please let me know which files make use of FontAwesome so that we can reference them from a CDN if it’s necessary to have this font on the site or remove them if not.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Here is path of files

/templates/ja_teline_v/fonts/font-awesome/fonts

Regards

shaunswart Friend

No, not the font files. I mean the php source files that reference these fonts. I want us to try to import the fonts from a CDN instead of this directory, ‘/templates/ja_teline_v/fonts/font-awesome/fonts’, as is the currently the case. If these fonts are not necessary, we can simply remove their references from the source files.

shaunswart Friend

Hi. Please note I have managed to resolve this issue. This was a mime type issue for woff files not configured on live host.

Thanks again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shaunswart 7 years ago.

The topic ‘Reference to Fontawesome Returns 404 Error’ is closed to new replies.