Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello
    Silly question but I don’t want to deal with legal departments. Do I have to register subdomains as well as domains if I use different templates ( I have a developer license). I use subdomains to develop my sites so let’s say I have
    devarea1.domainname.com
    devarea2.domainname.com etc…

If I only register domainname.com on Joomlart it should be ok right?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    As i can see you have developer membership that allow you unlimited licences .
    So if you will use the sub-domains only for testing purpose ,you have not need to verify it .
    If You will use these sub-domains for to install different live sites i suggest you to resister them in membership area here .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    As i can see you have developer membership that allow you unlimited licences .
    So if you will use the sub-domains only for testing purpose ,you have not need to verify it .
    If You will use these sub-domains for to install different live sites i suggest you to resister them in membership area here .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum