Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,

I d like to integrate a block on my page for direct user registration. So this block should contain a name field, an email field and a submit button. In best case all three fields are displayed in a row. After clicking the button, a message is suppose to pops up confirming the user was registered.

Any hints how I can solve this?

I am using
    Uber – Lawyer

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You we do not have such kind of module , You can see Joomla Login module and customize it , Its a custom work , you need to hire a developer for personal customization , such work is out of JA Support scope .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You we do not have such kind of module , You can see Joomla Login module and customize it , Its a custom work , you need to hire a developer for personal customization , such work is out of JA Support scope .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum