Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So pretty new to Joomla, had a few issues but able to get things working thanks to help on this board. I uploaded a template/quick start guide to my site to get used to some of the things in Joomla before I build from scratch. The issue I am having now is I can not register a new user on the front end.

I am getting the 404 component not found. (before i was getting a different error but, from following the forums I made some changes to the .htaccess file, turned on SEF, did the ReWrite base) and feel like I am getting closer.

The settings are set up to allow user registration so the problem shouldn’t exist there. I just can not get this fixed. Just looking for any suggestions? Or what info I can give to help get this solved.

current site is http://www.tagobolts.com and like i said its just an empty template, just trying to get things to work first then will start to update content, any help is appreciated!

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to update to new code for K2 User (3rd party) on JA Lens Template

+ Download and extract my attached file
    + Copy it to
    <blockquote>templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/</blockquote>
    + Remember to backup old file before updating

1. register.zip
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum