Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, this is just a wonderful template. Just brilliant.

I’m trying to figure out how I could show off this brilliant template and have new users have to register via a lightbox/translucent login form that automatically pops up if they’re not registered users. Any ideas how I could about this would be fantastic. I’ve installed a few login modules but all require the user to trigger the registration process or force the user away from the home page.

I want to implement what uncovet.com does.

Cheers

HeR0 Friend

Hi Procca
    I think that you need a developer at http://www.joomlancers.com/ to do it. I’m sorry, in this case i can not help you! :((

Regards,

procca Friend

Thanks!

How do I go about resizing the image when I click on an image? On your demo page there’s no photo at all, just the K2 Item content. I have the content and a photo that is too big.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Procca
    With size of image K2 item, you can set in K2 parrams and K2 category params.

Regards,

procca Friend

In theory yes this should work. When I select extra small at 120px the image is still medium size and the image is blurry. Ideas?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Procca
    You should set ‘Quality (%) used when processing images’ in setting is 100 (%)

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum