Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am probably totally noobish, but it took me a while to figure out that I was supposed to read the user guide in the forum. I had already downloaded the wrong versions of extensions for JA-Drimia and thusly solved my problem when I found out what I did wrong

I just think that the download system could be more intuitive, but it may be that I inhaled too much gasoline fumes as a kid 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Matthew,
    I myself find the download system is a little bit less smart as well. We are going to move all files to the New Download System

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 43078 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Matthew,
    I myself find the download system is a little bit less smart as well. We are going to move all files to the New Download System</blockquote>
    Shhhh.. you let the cat out of the bag!! At least you didn’t tell them about the brilliant new…… haha, not saying!!

Hung Dinh Friend

Sure I will let everybody know once the download system is well tested and ready mate 🙂

fdevos Friend

Hi,

Can you have also a special download category for the most recent version of the extensions (like ja-login, ja-news, ja-newsflash, ja-tabs etc).
    For now it is very difficult to find the latest version of a module.

another question:

can ja-tabs be used as a module on its own? It is included with ja-teline, but I can not extract it to use it on another site or module position

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fdevos 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum