Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ok… i was screw it up! πŸ™

I was install Zeolite quickstart 1.5.9 and everything was fine. Then I think that it was godd to have manufacturer picture(linked) in product description. Well, i think that this code work from my side was not so smart…

Then I wish to move SKU from administrator of VM becouse I dont need that but there is no solution for that.

And now when I enter new product and click save, everything is ok… but when I edit product there is sime eror and page can not displayed… and that is all the time then i can edit product but next time again something is wrong…

And everything was fine in first install πŸ™‚

So my question is. How to reinstall VM (or uninstall) and install new one with samples from zeolite? (but i dont wish to do quickstart becouse i have some content and pictures an finnaly layout is ok…

Thx for any help/answer

Phill Moderator

Just uninstall the virtuemart component then download the install package from the vm site.

dgosijek Friend

End there I have samples to?

dgosijek Friend

Ok…everything works fine now.
    Just one question, how to enable my local country word signs like ćčžđ…

dgosijek Friend

Anyone please?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dgosijek 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum