Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Good decision!

The template is not bad, it’s simple, which isn’t wrong. I actually like it, when a bit more enhanced.

I would ensure clarity. Also the menu at the top I would keep flat, no rounded-like buttons.

Also, the right column get’s kind of stuffed with the bottom module background. I would delete the bottom. Perhaps a line kind top and bottom would be better, when not too dominant, in color(s).

And as has been asked before, please create as many module positions as possible! I would like to use the header changer for example! There is no room for pics now!

Also, like with some other templates by others, an inset module position would be great.

Hope this is still helpful!
    Looking forward to it,
    Tom

P.S. Can’t the template be a bit wider than the narrow 600? I mean perhaps 100px more? I find wide too wide you see.

noblecode Friend

the templates usually come with a sizing configurator… thin, wide, fluid…

growerspro Friend

I think you should make a point to keep enhancements like the css clases for tips, messages, input fields.

This type of small details should be a standard and you should not remove them going foward.

on the contrary , you should continue adding adding more to the library and stick with it making it a standard feature not a one -off.

as well you should try to have more blocks on the templates . some were only 1 column and no blocks on top or bottom.

more and more modules extensions are added and planning for the modules is important.

-> you should make your tools for resize both ways. ie most of your template your start with a 800 pixels with tools and colors but if you want to start with the wide 1024 pixels , you can not offer a resize to 800 pixels. i think one should not exclude the other

the best templates for me was your zibal and kruger.

Finally , having a theme each month could be help focus in terms of functionalities

shopping cart template,
    fashion,
    photo gallery,
    books ……

or a nice web 2.0 template like http://www.imagekind.com

miguelÁ Friend

<em>@christo2 5328 wrote:</em><blockquote>I chose Joomlart Club because the templates were far superior to the runner up, rocket theme. But if you look at Rocket Theme’s latest release, the Web 2.0, they could be taking a giant leap ahead of Joomlart. I’m sure you are aware of your competition, so do you plan on releasing templates of that quality in the future?</blockquote>
    And what about taking the leap of creating non-table-based layouts? All (or almost all) Rocket Theme layouts are tabular, not CSS. That is a significant difference between Rocket Theme and Joomlart.

antoniu1 Friend

<em>@noblecode 5342 wrote:</em><blockquote>the templates usually come with a sizing configurator… thin, wide, fluid…</blockquote>

Hi Noblecode,

thanks! I know they do. What I mean is the 800×600 thin one 900x600. So that’s a bit different. 🙂
    And fluid isn’t standard by the way.

Thanks!
    Tom

proxaal oxaal Friend

When Is It Coming?

forgestone Friend

I, again, do not understand those who prefer RocketTheme. I don’t find Elixir 2.0 appealing in the slightest, nor do I see how it remotely closes the gap, much less leaps ahead, especially in light of JA’s flagship templates that alone keep it ahead of RocketTheme for new, serious Joomla users. I also don’t expect each JA template to be better than the last, or for each to blow my socks off. If you like even two or three JA templates for each subscription period you’re pretty well getting a steal for your money. Anything else is pretty well cake. Again, Joomla is a CMS, not a ton you can really do to be constantly innovative and have it look good _and_ have it work in essentially any configuration.

noblecode Friend

forgestone — I agree with you – well worth the money….

I have membership with Joomlart, Rockettheme, templateplazza, and Webrevolution — I am glad each club is different and dont all put out the same style…. Each has a style and I respect the designs that come out….I dont think anyone is WAY ahead of the other….

Hung Dinh Friend

It’s interesting to hear such a discussion about JA and RT.
    I do believe that both sites have great styles in their templates.
    Some likes JA and some like RT, RT focus more on graphic design while JA is better in web accessibility….
    Anyway, both are the 2 popular and worth looking sites when talking about Joomla templates :laugh:

Bellatrix is now much more better and will be released within this week.
    I am now total happy with what we have made into Bellatrix during the past days 🙂

enrique2 Friend

is it early this week yet?

antoniu1 Friend

Yes, when will it be Hung? End of the week is there! 🙂

MartinHanngren Friend

Hi

Is this preview available for download?

http://www.joomlart.com/images/stories/joomlart/preview/ja_antares.html

I think it looks great!

Merry christmas

/Martin

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Martin,

The name is ja_antares and you can download that – improved – template here: http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_antares.html

When you go to the download section and click onJoomlart Club Templates, you can find the whole list of templates for download.

If you click on life demo, which is this link http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php you can see all the templates in action.

Have fun!
    Tom

youyou Friend

<em>@MartinHanngren 5441 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Is this preview available for download?
    http://www.joomlart.com/images/stories/joomlart/preview/ja_antares.html
    I think it looks great!
    </blockquote>

Yes I also prefer the preview as the final template.
    Especially for the modules displaying.
    Is there a way to get source PNG or PSD ?

Also I’ve noticed that the full source PSD or PNG is not available for the templates, why ?
    I think it is a big lack because I usually like to modify the templates.
    Besides your templates are beautiful and very well coded and I like that very much 🙂
    Keep on the good work but if you can add the full template source in the standard download package for each theme, it will be really better for all of us 🙂

antoniu1 Friend

All the source files are always for download at the download section. So not sure what you are talking about…

At the top of the download list there is: Ja Antares Source Files. Isn’t that what you mean? 🙂
    This is the link http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_antares/ja_antares_source_files.html

So have fun!
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  youyou 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum