Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Can you pass on the admin login details of the site? I would like to have a look.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Its coming from the module >> mod_acymailing << if you disable it the article text is normal. I would need to see the module files to help you with the unclosed tag.

Is that module free? May be i could download it somewhere to go through it? or add me to skype. My skype ID is in my profile.

Arvind

pelaestrada Friend

Thanks drarvindc, i will add your contact in my skype account.

The Module/Component is free: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content-sharing/newsletter/10341?qh=YToxOntpOjA7czoxMDoiYWN5bWFpbGluZyI7fQ%3D%3D

But i can’t find de specified css rule to change yet.

thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

the css code or the unclosed tag is coming from the module. Not the template. I would need to check the module file for that. In the mean time, you can also ask the same in the module developer forum. May be they can shed light on the same.

Arvind

pelaestrada Friend

I found! In module properties(Acymailing) i define the description text with tag <b> – when i remove then it works fine 😉

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Glad you finally found it. I told you its the unclosed tag.

Good work mate.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum