Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to totally remove the breadcrumbs area from the home page only? I know I can disable it in the module manager, but it still leaves the “you are here”

cjmicro Friend

You can edit the html of the template and comment out the breadcrumbs module. Let me know if you need more explicit instructions! Good luck,

Cheryl

Paul Wallen Friend

Thanks. I know I can totally remove it, but I want it on all of the pages except the home page.

prakash Friend

Hi…if you need to remove breadcrumbs module only on front page – do the following
    in admin panel
    go to extensions >module positions > find the breadcrumbs
    then the module page will open
    in that there is Menu Assignment > in that select menu items from list >
    here you can remove the home menu and keep all the oters selected

that way you can remove breadcrumbs from the main page but keep it on all other pages…

————————————
    Please click “thank you” button if you find this answer helped in solving your problem

trinhnfs Friend

I hate mod_breadcrumbs 🙁

I do all the things you say but nothing, it is still on the home page : You are here:

Help me !

Thannk and Best Regards,
    Trinh

prakash Friend

Hi…

for you to remove breadcrumbs only from front page that too including the wording You are here (this is hard coded and hence it would show up!. You will need to modify the index.php file not to show the breadcrumbs part if its the front page hence u will have to say that if its front page dont show…else show

prakash Friend

Hi…

for you to remove breadcrumbs only from front page that too including the wording You are here (this is hard coded and hence it would show up!. You will need to modify the index.php file not to show the breadcrumbs part if its the front page hence u will have to say that if its front page dont show…else show

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  prakash 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum