Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I downloaded the extension ja-comment here with my developer membership, but I did’nt get the information how to delete the copyright informations in this extension. This should – as I understood – be included in my membership? Is’nt that right?

TomC Moderator

<em>@gulpi 249169 wrote:</em><blockquote>I downloaded the extension ja-comment here with my developer membership, but I did’nt get the information how to delete the copyright informations in this extension. This should – as I understood – be included in my membership? Is’nt that right?</blockquote>
    As a Developer Member, you are correct. So you did not get the information on how to remove copyright information with your original Developer Membership confirmation email?

Copyright removal info – even for Developer Members – does not come with each individual template and/or extension download.
    It is provided to you with your initial membership confirmation email.

gulpi Friend

Hi Tom,
    jep, I’ve gotten the information, but only for an removal of the templates copyright information, nothing about the removal of they from the ja-comment extension 😮
    The Link written in the Mail for the members-area with the copyright-removal-packages dos’nt works…

And, b.t.w: I’ve translated the language-file into german, but can’t find where the suscription-up ‘NONE’ can be changed.
    Also not where it is to change the ‘You have to wait before posting…’ can translated. This is not into the language-file…

TomC Moderator

<em>@gulpi 249202 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,
    jep, I’ve gotten the information, but only for an removal of the templates copyright information, nothing about the removal of they from the ja-comment extension 😮
    The Link written in the Mail for the members-area with the copyright-removal-packages dos’nt works…</blockquote>
    Oh wow …. you know what’s funny/ironic … just checked a template that I am using JA-comment on, and it seems I successfully changed the copyright information myself. Of course, now I can’t remember how I did it … but the good news is that it CAN be done.

I will PM you if/when I find a solution

gulpi Friend

*lol* … okay, I’m stupid 😉 maybe it’s too late today. FOUND IT
    not the translation problem, but the copyright. THX °°°

TomC Moderator

<em>@gulpi 249215 wrote:</em><blockquote>*lol* … okay, I’m stupid 😉 maybe it’s too late today. FOUND IT
    not the translation problem, but the copyright. THX °°°</blockquote>
    Can you do me a favor and PM me with the solution? . . . so that I don’t feel so stupid any more. :-[

gulpi Friend

hmmm… it’s not a real solution. just change the footer.php
    But that it can be the best way: So, if someone has a better solution – thx in advance ^^

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Please use this link “/administrator/index.php?option=com_jacomment&view=configs&group=layout” to access Layout setting of JA Comment settings, then scroll to “Footer text” section, and delete copyright information in the text area below.

Best regards.

gulpi Friend

okayyyy…. that’s much more easier ^^
    Do you also know an answer to the second question about the translation-file? (‘NONE’ …)
    THX and greetz!

gulpi Friend

<em>@gulpi 249622 wrote:</em><blockquote>okayyyy…. that’s much more easier ^^
    Do you also know an answer to the second question about the translation-file? (‘NONE’ …)
    THX and greetz!</blockquote>

sorry, I forgot to quote ^^

gulpi Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 249219 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you do me a favor and PM me with the solution? . . . so that I don’t feel so stupid any more. :-[</blockquote>

Thx ^^ I found it! Greetz

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gulpi 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum