Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Please in the image attached how can I change the link of the image (where is the path) also how can I remove the hot and top image ribbons.

Thanks for your help.

Tulio

1. Doc22
    aman204 Friend

Please refer to screenshot where you will notice suffixes entered for both modules. Simple leave them blank and the badge will be removed

1. suffix-blank
    tulio Friend

Hi aman204, Thanks for your reply.

It worked for the badges.

What about the links on the images and title?

Regards,

Tulio

aman204 Friend

To confirm as the screenshot is not very clear, Is it the module titled todays hightlights as seen on demo

tulio Friend

Hi Amn204,

Yes is todays hightlights.
    I have had to put off the title so it won’t either link to a page. But don’t know where to remove the link that has the image or change it. I want to change both the link from the title and the image. There’s no way to do it in the backend, think has to be by ftp.

Thanks,

Tulio

aman204 Friend

Please view tutorial below which would state the purpose and configuration of specific module. In a nutshell, This module will display your articles configured in a slide so image or title link gets redirected to specific article.

Contentslider module user guide ::
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-content-slider-userguide/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum