Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I am using the ja obelisk template.

How do I disable the slider position on the home page from sliding from bottom to top on page load.

chavan Friend

The home page already sliding from bottom to top. hope you fixed it. if not the sliding options will be in the JA Slideshow module.

aijosh Friend

Hi. Thanks for the response but I don’t want it to slide from bottom to top.

The JA Slideshow module doesn’t have the option. I believe its a custom javascript in the template and I cant seem to be able to locate it.

chavan Friend

can you please post your site Url and admin details in PM

aijosh Friend

I’ve sent the credentials.

Still lets know how to fix this issue in case other members have the same.

While you troubleshoot this issue can you also help check out what the issue is with the addthis code.
    I want to believe the codes used on the template are outdated and not functioning properly.

I’ve already taken a shot at it and I believe I’m making progress but I’ll appreciate if you look at the code

chavan Friend

there is a htaccess and it doesn’t allow me to login. please post the details in PM

aijosh Friend

please recheck the PM I sent you. Both the details for logging in to the admin folder and joomla backend are there.

The first is for the htacess and the second is for the joomla admin

chavan Friend

yup, it is working now.

Here is the place where you can change the direction of the JA Content Slider

Url: /administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&view=module&layout=edit&id=90

For your Reference attached image below

1. 2014-05-14-13-02-21
    aijosh Friend

Hi.

The problem is still there. And it looks as though you didn’t make any adjustments.

I think you are misunderstanding my question.

The issue is not with the slider but some code in the template.

Problem: Immediately the page loads, the slider moves from the bottom of the screen to its normal position.
    Solution: Remove this behavior

I believe the problem is with the javascript controlling the module position.
    I’ve tried locating it but it its taking longer than normal that’s why I referred the problem here since you’ll know where exactly to find the code that produces this behaviour

chavan Friend

yes you are correct

Go to this File: /templates/ja_obelisk/css/custom.css

Replace this code

.t3-slideshow + .t3-sl-1{ margin-top: -400px;}

with

.t3-slideshow + .t3-sl-1 {
    left: 0;
    margin: 0 !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    position: absolute;
    top: 225px;
    width: 100%;
    }

.t3-slideshow + .t3-sl-1 .ja-slider {
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 960px;
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum