Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

try to work with template.css but still can’t done my work. please hepy me to remove link ” powered by T3 Framework ” and change copyright to left as my attach

1. myproblem
    ftht1 Friend

<em>@KaemikhaRungrojvisai 170706 wrote:</em><blockquote>try to work with template.css but still can’t done my work. please hepy me to remove link ” powered by T3 Framework ” and change copyright to left as my attach</blockquote>
    you just have to open file templates/ja_rasite/layouts/blocks/footer.php and remove the link from there.

To get rid of the link you just have to remove lines nr 36 – 38:

<div id="ja-poweredby">
    <a id="t3-logo" href="http://t3.joomlart.com" title="Powered By T3 Framework" target="_blank">Powered By T3 Framework</a>
    </div>

If you want to remove the link and make copyright go to the left, just replace the code in footer.php with this:

<!--
    <div class="ja-navhelper wrap">
    <div class="main clearfix">

<ul class="ja-links">
    <li class="layout-switcher"><?php $this->loadBlock('usertools/layout-switcher') ?> </li>
    <li class="top"><a href="<?php echo $this->getCurrentURL();?>#Top" title="Back to Top">Top</a></li>
    </ul>

<ul class="no-display">
    <li><a href="<?php echo $this->getCurrentURL();?>#ja-content" title="<?php echo JText::_("Skip to content");?>"><?php echo JText::_("Skip to content");?></a></li>
    </ul>

</div>
    </div>
    -->

<!-- FOOTER -->
    <div id="ja-footer" class="wrap">
    <div class="main clearfix">

<div class="ja-rs4-top"><div class="ja-rs4-tl"> </div><div class="ja-rs4-tr"> </div></div>

<div class="ja-rs4-mid"><div class="ja-rs4-ml"><div class="ja-rs4-mr clearfix">
    <div class="ja-footnav">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="footnav" />
    </div>

<div class="ja-footnav">
    <div class="ja-copyright">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="footer" />
    </div>
    </div>
    </div></div></div>

<div class="ja-rs4-bot"><div class="ja-rs4-bl"> </div><div class="ja-rs4-br"> </div></div>

</div>
    </div>
    <!-- //FOOTER -->

KaemikhaRungrojvisai Friend

😀

the best for my 3 template site. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KaemikhaRungrojvisai 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum