Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to remove the linkable titles in the Headline/JA-Frontpage module. Basically, I don’t want these articles to link to anything.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? I’d greatly appreciate it!

I also do not want the images to link to the articles, either. I just want kind of a static headline.

imsleepy Friend

I actually did what you want by accident. First off, don’t put any read more link in your article… nothing will link… found that out the hard way. Then go to your menu manager and in the parameters make sure it says linkable titles hide. Your global setting might be for linkable titles. That should do it. I wanted the opposite from you… everything linkable.

mistyliu Friend

I actually tried that, but it hasn’t changed the headline module.

I only want to remove the links from the images and the titles in the “Headline” JA-New Frontpage module.

mistyliu Friend

Is there any way that I can just remove the link from the smaller images in the JA Headline/Front Page module? I do not need links on the image or the title.

mistyliu Friend

I finally have the site almost done, but am still unable to remove the links in the front page ja news fp module.

Here is the site: http://www.searchquestllc.com

If anyone can help, I would be very, very grateful.

I just want the headline to be static, ie, where it says Industry Focus, I don’t want a link, nor do I want a link with the image.

dasaiz Friend

I try it too, but i can´t.

Maybe the box hide class have help us, the class for this title is contentheading but i don´t know how put in this box.

I can not help more.
    if fix it , I say you

mistyliu Friend

After many attempts, I have figured out how to do it:

Go to this file:

templates/ja_vauxite/html/mod_janews_fp/default_fp.php

And edit out the <a href> references, and they will be removed from the Headline Module. I still wanted the titles to be white, so I went in the css and added font color white.

Hope that can help other people!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mistyliu 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum