Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was wondering how to remove the remove margins / padding from images in an article on the featured page so it lines up with the slider above. I have joomla 3.2.1. with JA_T3_Blank – Default template. Please see picture :

thanks for your time!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can post your site’s URL here so that I can take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can post your site’s URL here so that I can take a look.

saco721 Friend

Hey Saguaros,

Unfortunately the site is in development stage at the moment as is local only, thanks!

saco721 Friend

Hey Saguaros,

Unfortunately the site is in development stage at the moment as is local only, thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@saco721 498480 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Saguaros,

Unfortunately the site is in development stage at the moment as is local only, thanks!</blockquote>

Unfortunately, due to the customization you’ve performed thus far (judging by the image you posted), it would be difficult to provide the best suggestion/recommendation for you to fit your site’s particular needs. Is there any way you can upload your site to your webhost server so we can view online – even if password protected?

TomC Moderator

<em>@saco721 498480 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Saguaros,

Unfortunately the site is in development stage at the moment as is local only, thanks!</blockquote>

Unfortunately, due to the customization you’ve performed thus far (judging by the image you posted), it would be difficult to provide the best suggestion/recommendation for you to fit your site’s particular needs. Is there any way you can upload your site to your webhost server so we can view online – even if password protected?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum