Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I need to remove padding from user1 and user2 positions in order to place an slideshow module that must fit both positions together without edges or borders. Slideshow is 560x200px.

Website url: http://www.zatozte-ondarroa.com.

What css file do I have to edit? Or any other file? Please someone who knows… :confused:

Menalto Friend

Did you sort this out yet? If you did please mark this as solved, if not just reply here and we will try to help you out as we can.

pierodela Friend

No it´s not solved,but I found a provisional solution. It has to do with social engineering, customer became convinced that the white frame is nice, that´s all.
    But I still don’t know how to remove padding.

Sherlock Friend

Hi pierodela !
    You can remove padding for it following way below :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_corona/css folder, add following code section to that file :

.ja-box-full .moduletable {
    padding:0;
    }

after you change height and width of flash object to “216” and “547” :

<object height="196" width="517"

vwrmic Friend

Would you mind if I ask how you moved the newsflash into that part of the template? I have tried moving it from “top” to “user1” or “user2” but it seems it doesn’t display anything at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vwrmic 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum