Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi JA

Running joomla 1.5.22 with the JA-Zinc template and using Ja-highslide module, how can i remove the “powered by Ja-highslide” text ?

Thanks

Stork11 Friend

<em>@gsol 342105 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi JA

Running joomla 1.5.22 with the JA-Zinc template and using Ja-highslide module, how can i remove the “powered by Ja-highslide” text ?

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hello gsol,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

gsol Friend

Hi Stork

Thanks for looking into this, yeah i simply need to remove the “powered by” text on the poppup but just can’t find it anywhere.

:((

1. dj
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@gsol 342377 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork

Thanks for looking into this, yeah i simply need to remove the “powered by” text on the poppup but just can’t find it anywhere.

:((</blockquote>
    Hello gsol,

JA Highslide uses 3rd party Highslide JS. The text “Powered by Highslide JS” is licensed text of that library. Please contact the 3rd party author here http://highslide.com/support for requesting remove license.

Regards.

gsol Friend

aah ok, thought it was JA (Joomlaart Highslide) thought JA made this, ok will do that then, shot for the tip!;)

gsol Friend

ok so the dev says to ”

Set the hs.showCredits property to false in the header of your HTML page together with your other settings:

[PHP] <script type=”text/javascript”>
    hs.graphicsDir = ‘highslide/graphics/’;
    hs.showCredits = false;
    </script>

[/PHP]

would this be before the closing </head> tag in the index.php of the Ja-zinc template?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@gsol 342551 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok so the dev says to ”

Set the hs.showCredits property to false in the header of your HTML page together with your other settings:

[PHP] <script type=”text/javascript”>
    hs.graphicsDir = ‘highslide/graphics/’;
    hs.showCredits = false;
    </script>

[/PHP]

would this be before the closing </head> tag in the index.php of the Ja-zinc template?</blockquote>
    Yes, you should put it before the closing “</head>” tag in “index.php” file of the template.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum