Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I want remove this space, in top a bottom, is a image in position top_1, please see the image.

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

imurillo Friend

Someone can help me,

imurillo Friend

Someone can help me,

TomC Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490202 wrote:</em><blockquote>Someone can help me,</blockquote>

Perhaps you missed my comment above . . . .

TomC Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490202 wrote:</em><blockquote>Someone can help me,</blockquote>

Perhaps you missed my comment above . . . .

imurillo Friend

I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change

imurillo Friend

I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change

TomC Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490215 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change</blockquote>

You don’t understand . . . I need to be able to inspect your site online – hence why I’m asking for the url of your site.

TomC Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490215 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change</blockquote>

You don’t understand . . . I need to be able to inspect your site online – hence why I’m asking for the url of your site.

imurillo Friend

I understand . . But recently I told you .Now I can not give you the url, it could be later.

But this is true…..I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change in my web site.

imurillo Friend

I understand . . But recently I told you .Now I can not give you the url, it could be later.

But this is true…..I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change in my web site.

TomC Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490218 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    But this is true…..I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change in my web site.</blockquote>
    It’s not supposed to .. it’s to help me better inspect the relative CSS to provide the most accurate recommendation for you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490218 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    But this is true…..I tryed Optimize CSS” to “Off” and Optimize CSS” to “ON” and nothing change in my web site.</blockquote>
    It’s not supposed to .. it’s to help me better inspect the relative CSS to provide the most accurate recommendation for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum