Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@imurillo 490178 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want remove this space, in top a bottom, is a image in position top_1, please see the image.</blockquote>
    @imurillo: Hope my solution below will help you out

Create templates/ja_magz/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.top-header {
    padding: 0px ;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@imurillo 490178 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want remove this space, in top a bottom, is a image in position top_1, please see the image.</blockquote>
    @imurillo: Hope my solution below will help you out

Create templates/ja_magz/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.top-header {
    padding: 0px ;
    }

imurillo Friend

Thanks a lot, I found .top-header in template.css file, I changed padding0px instead of padding10px

.top-header {
    background: #f5f5f5
    border-bottom: solid 1px #eaeaea
    padding: 0px 0;
    }

I also need remove the bottom space. Could you tell me the css?
    remove bottom space in position top_1,

imurillo Friend

Thanks a lot, I found .top-header in template.css file, I changed padding0px instead of padding10px

.top-header {
    background: #f5f5f5
    border-bottom: solid 1px #eaeaea
    padding: 0px 0;
    }

the top espace was removed but the bottom space not, I want remove the bottom space in header. Could you tell me the css? I tryed remove it, is in position top_1 but it does not work,

Ninja Lead Moderator

@imurillo: I could not see the bottom space at my end, maybe I need to check it directly on your site. You can pm me the URL of your site, I will help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@imurillo: I could not see the bottom space at my end, maybe I need to check it directly on your site. You can pm me the URL of your site, I will help you out.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum