Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to not to have my tables styled. I created in Dreamweaver and it works fine when I view it. However, when I copy and paste the html code into Joomla (1.5) and view it, it’s showing up differently as the table borders collapsed and and borders on the left site don’t show up.

Is there a way to remove styling in JA_Nickel from styling my tables? Thanks for your help.

Daniel 😀

Anonymous Moderator

Hi saipan

For the case, i think you should define the css in your html.

for example: <table style=”border: solid 1px #ff0000;width:100%”>

cjmicro Friend

Is there a way to set a css table style that will just be “no style” and take the style from the html imported?

Cheryl

saipan Friend

<em>@JA Developer 139214 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi saipan

For the case, i think you should define the css in your html.

for example: <table style=”border: solid 1px #ff0000;width:100%”></blockquote>
    Hi,

I tried that but my tables still end up being styled by the template. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Daniel

tedprodromou Friend

<em>@saipan 139311 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I tried that but my tables still end up being styled by the template. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Daniel</blockquote>
    did anyone solve this problem? I’m having the same problem on my site at http://www.netbizexpert.com/clickhere

Thanks
    Ted

TomC Moderator

What do you mean by “no style?”

“no style” would simply be text on a while background or something. If you are talking about no text colors or fancy borders or something like that, you can designate whatever look you want within the relative CSS rule . . . but that, in itself, is styling.

tedprodromou Friend

The opt in form always displays on the left side of the page and I want to center it. The text centers fine on the page but no matter what I do, the form is left justified.

Ted

tedprodromou Friend

<em>@tedprodromou 140364 wrote:</em><blockquote>The opt in form always displays on the left side of the page and I want to center it. The text centers fine on the page but no matter what I do, the form is left justified.

Ted</blockquote>
    I fixed the form by increasing the width to 100% and adjusting the placement of the text and form.

Ted

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tedprodromou

Could you please send me the screenshot where you want to add some styles?
    I have tried to find in your website but could not find.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum