Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using one template for the home page and one template for the rest of the site. Both templates are rasite, but the home page template does not have a main content section, just the sideshow, the menu, and a couple other little things. You can see the site here: http://thewavecollection.com

What I can’t figure out how to remove on the template is the white content area. I removed the entire contents of the main.php block, and I searched every other layout block and I cannot seem to delete it from the style. I just want the home page not to have the white rounded corners area.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Yes
    please open the file/ templates/ja_rasite/layouts/default.php and try to find codes at line 56
    [PHP]
    <!– MAIN CONTAINER –>
    <div id=”ja-container” class=”wrap <?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘cls_w’); ?>”>
    <div class=”main”>

<div class=”ja-rs2-top”><div class=”ja-rs2-tl”> </div><div class=”ja-rs2-tr”> </div></div>

<div class=”ja-rs2-mid”><div class=”ja-rs2-ml”><div class=”ja-rs2-mr clearfix”>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘breadcrumb’) ?>

<div id=”ja-mainbody” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘mw’) ?>%”>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘main’) ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘left’) ?>
    </div>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘right’) ?>
    </div></div></div>
    [/PHP]

-> replace:
    [PHP]
    <?php if ( !$this->isFrontPage() ) : ?>
    <!– MAIN CONTAINER –>
    <div id=”ja-container” class=”wrap <?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘cls_w’); ?>”>
    <div class=”main”>

<div class=”ja-rs2-top”><div class=”ja-rs2-tl”> </div><div class=”ja-rs2-tr”> </div></div>

<div class=”ja-rs2-mid”><div class=”ja-rs2-ml”><div class=”ja-rs2-mr clearfix”>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘breadcrumb’) ?>

<div id=”ja-mainbody” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘mw’) ?>%”>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘main’) ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘left’) ?>
    </div>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘right’) ?>
    </div></div></div>
    <?php endif; ?>

[/PHP]

The main content will not show on the home page.

amilks Friend

Thanks, but the white area is still there.

I did delete the white area by deleting:

<!-- MAIN CONTAINER -->
    <div id="ja-container" class="wrap <?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('cls_w'); ?>">
    <div class="main">

<div class="ja-rs2-top"><div class="ja-rs2-tl"> </div><div class="ja-rs2-tr"> </div></div>

<div class="ja-rs2-mid"><div class="ja-rs2-ml"><div class="ja-rs2-mr clearfix">

<?php $this->loadBlock('breadcrumb') ?>

<div id="ja-mainbody" style="width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('mw') ?>%">
    <?php $this->loadBlock('main') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('left') ?>
    </div>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('right') ?>
    </div></div></div>

<div class="ja-rs2-bot"><div class="ja-rs2-bl"> </div><div class="ja-rs2-br"> </div></div>

And then I use another template for the rest of the site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amilks 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum