Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello another question, i changed the featured layout to have sidebar module positions… but now in my homepage appear to be a white space where im not loading anything. Just i have a menu link to “featured articles” but there is nothing of content. So i need to have this without a white space with all the modules compact like the demo of the template. Im uploading an image to explain it better.

Thanks.

1. home____
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@xinocentex 436038 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello another question, i changed the featured layout to have sidebar module positions… but now in my homepage appear to be a white space where im not loading anything. Just i have a menu link to “featured articles” but there is nothing of content. So i need to have this without a white space with all the modules compact like the demo of the template. Im uploading an image to explain it better.
    </blockquote>
    Hello
    the White space is for making space between two containers . its normal space may be because of different image dimensions.
    can you share the site url here so that i can tell you how to remove this white space 🙂

xinocentex Friend

Hello i solved this just copying all the code from “mainbody-features.php” to “main body/no-sidebar.php” and this worked fine.

Regards!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@xinocentex 436045 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, this happened when i added sidebars to the layout.
    Im working on localhost because is more fast for me.
    The images are the same image as the demo on http://ja-decor.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/
    </blockquote>

you can try this
    Add thus code in your custom.css file . template/JA-Decore/css/custom.css . if there is no custom.css then create a file .

.t3-slideshow {
    margin-bottom: 0px;}

but i am not sure it will help you because without watching the site its
    hard to know about the issue . Please make your site live so that we can assist you better . 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum