Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’d just like to remove some sort of white stripe (and the next to it grey stripe) in the top left corner of the template between logo and first top menu entry.

On the right side the logo should be plain with the newsflash. How does that work?

Menalto Friend

Take a look after this picture and code:

#ja-mainnavwrap {
    background:transparent url(../../images/hairdirect/dot.gif) repeat-y scroll 218px

ronnie frown Friend

<em>@Menalto 32006 wrote:</em><blockquote>Take a look after this picture and code:

#ja-mainnavwrap {
    background:transparent url(../../images/hairdirect/dot.gif) repeat-y scroll 218px

</blockquote>
    Thank you.

I’ve got another question: How can I remove the link from the logo:

<!-- BEGIN: MAIN NAVIGATION -->
    <div id="ja-mainnavwrap" class="clearfix">

<h1 class="logo"><a href="/startseite/"><?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?></a></h1>

I’ve tried to delete “<a href=”/startseite/”><?php echo $mosConfig_sitename?></a>”, but then the logo doesn’t appear.

mj1256 Friend

for search engines and usablity you would ordinarily what the logo to link back to your main page

its important for navigation

ronnie frown Friend

<em>@mj1256 32075 wrote:</em><blockquote>for search engines and usablity you would ordinarily what the logo to link back to your main page

its important for navigation</blockquote>
    But in my top nav my first entry is front page, so there is no need for the logo to be linked.

By the way: Has someone found out how to change the color of the left nav’s background? I mean this beige color. Photoshop says it must be #FAFAF0, but I can’t find it in any CSS-file …

ronnie frown Friend

<em>@ronnie frown 32109 wrote:</em><blockquote>But in my top nav my first entry is front page, so there is no need for the logo to be linked.

By the way: Has someone found out how to change the color of the left nav’s background? I mean this beige color. Photoshop says it must be #FAFAF0, but I can’t find it in any CSS-file …</blockquote>
    Any idea someone?

Menalto Friend

Check in the images folder for a-mainlevel and a-mainlevel-hover,there is two gif images for the background of the left menu

mdadvice Friend

Yes, but with this images, you can only change the menu items (background), but not the whole “square”.
    Anyone a hint for changing the whole left module

Menalto Friend

<em>@mdadvice 32948 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, but with this images, you can only change the menu items (background), but not the whole “square”.
    Anyone a hint for changing the whole left module</blockquote>

The questions they asked was for the menu, not the whole module;)

It all depends on how you want the module to look/act like?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum