Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, i increased the size of logo from height of 48 to 96, a white space resulted between the TOP Menu and the header image (enclosed in the red box) how do i remove it, let’s say, i wanted to move the header image upward to cover the white space.

Michael Casha Friend

With the structure of the tags, I don’t think that’d be simple to do, however I will take a look for you.

vreuters Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 31788 wrote:</em><blockquote>With the structure of the tags, I don’t think that’d be simple to do, however I will take a look for you.</blockquote>

thank you sir, i just joined the template club, and was working out on my first template 🙂

vreuters Friend

anyone from the joomlart support group? hi there, please help me, i just joined the club,

Menalto Friend

The header part of the template needs to be changed alot to do what you want.
    Make the logo and newsflash in one tag and menu and header images in another one.
    As MICCAS said it’s not a easy fix……

vreuters Friend

<em>@Menalto 32469 wrote:</em><blockquote>The header part of the template needs to be changed alot to do what you want.
    Make the logo and newsflash in one tag and menu and header images in another one.
    As MICCAS said it’s not a easy fix……</blockquote>

i see.. thank you menalto..

deancarey Friend

vreuters,
    I got the following by editing the ja-transmenuh.css file, I needed to extend the menu to allow two words and fix the width, this also extends the ‘blue’ home page, making it look nice.
    We are reworking our logo to be 20px high.

This may help you in your quest.

IanM

#ja-transmenu li a { /* common styles for 1st level menu */
    float: left;
    margin: 0 0 0 1px;
    /*padding: 25px 10px 10px 40px;*/
    padding: 15px 10px 20px 20px; /* top; right; bottom; left;*/
    width: 80px; /* added by Ian to try and fix menu colomn wirth */
    height: 20px; /* added by Ian to try and fix menu colomn wirth */
    display: block;
    color: #556975;
    font-size: 100%;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-decoration: none;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    line-height: normal;
    border-right: 1px solid #D0D9DF;
    background: url(../../images/dot5px-grey.gif) repeat-x top;
    }

vreuters Friend

thank you deancarey, i got tired trying to experiment with it, i just inserted a new user module below the menu, 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vreuters 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum