Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve got a simple request…

I recently purchased the JA Rasite template – I would like to remove the generic ‘JA Rasite’ logo from the upper left of the template (screenshot attached) & replace it with my clients logo in PNG format

Please let me know what is the best way to do this – Thanks!

1. genericlogo
    bennitos Friend

You can just replace the original file with the one of your own.

You will find it here:
    templates/ja_rasite/images/logo.png

If the new logo has other dimensions then you will need to change some ccs after. But lets replace the file first 🙂

<em>@vaughn 165265 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve got a simple request…

I recently purchased the JA Rasite template – I would like to remove the generic ‘JA Rasite’ logo from the upper left of the template (screenshot attached) & replace it with my clients logo in PNG format

Please let me know what is the best way to do this – Thanks!</blockquote>

vaughn Friend

How do I change the dimensions of the logo space in the upper left hand of the screen??

My clients logo does not look good in the small space allowed…

You can see it here
    http://www.imageplushealth.com/von2.0/

Thanks!

histeriks Friend

<em>@vaughn 165627 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change the dimensions of the logo space in the upper left hand of the screen??

My clients logo does not look good in the small space allowed…

You can see it here
    http://www.imageplushealth.com/von2.0/

Thanks!</blockquote>

Hi Vaughn,

if you would like to enlarge logo vertically, open template.css file located in template_directory/css/ directory and on line 1208 first locate this:

<blockquote>h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    height: 51px;
    width: 187px;

}</blockquote>

adjust the height and width of the logo according to your needs, and then, few lines above, on line 1195 locate:

<blockquote>#ja-header .main {
    height: 80px;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    }</blockquote>

increase the height of #ja-header for the difference in height between the old and new logo.

Hope this helps 🙂

bookpeg Friend

I just can’t get this to work, i have no idea what i’m doing wrong… i found the image file, saved my new image with the same name (and also tried changing to a new file name and redirecting the css) but it just won’t change. I’ve got to be missing something incredibly obvious here …

i uploaded my new image to the template images folder via ftp, actually checked it to see if it was the correct image, which it was, then found the css file via the cpanel on my server and edited the css using the parameters you showed above, but no dice … the lofo won’t change from the ja rasite logo. stumped …

should the permissions on the image be 644? i can’t see what’s wrong

histeriks Friend

bookpeg;167123I just can’t get this to work, i have no idea what i’m doing wrong… i found the image file, saved my new image with the same name (and also tried changing to a new file name and redirecting the css) but it just won’t change. I’ve got to be missing something incredibly obvious here …

i uploaded my new image to the template images folder via ftp, actually checked it to see if it was the correct image, which it was, then found the css file via the cpanel on my server and edited the css using the parameters you showed above, but no dice … the lofo won’t change from the ja rasite logo. stumped …

Can you please send me your FTP parameters on PM?

histeriks Friend

Bookpeg, it’s done, you have to keep in mind that Rasite has more styles available, you were using light green, and you missed to upload your logo there.

Now, make any changes to your template.css if needed.

Good luck with the rest of your work 🙂

bookpeg Friend

you sir, are both a genius and a good man 🙂 thank you !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bookpeg 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum