Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

On the module, in position footer-info, how do I remove some of the social media icons? (Image is attached.)
    (I’d like to keep Facebook but get rid of the rest and then link the Facebook icon.)

Thanks.

1. socialmedia
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello use the the code only for Facebook ,from the custom html module on your site .
    Save and check .
    Set editor to none from global configuration options before editing the module .

melanie_h Friend

Easy enough! Thanks.

melanie_h Friend

How do I add the link to the correct facebook page for that graphic?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you need to add your Facebook user id on the place of given joomlart id in the code.
    here is documentation

melanie_h Friend

Thanks!

I read the on Custom HTML – Footer Info.

I added the user id code to the module. Here it is, but the icon isn’t responsive and doesn’t go to Facebook?
    I’m obviously doing something incorrectly. (the user id I pulled does work on Facebook Like module)

<!– AddThis Follow BEGIN –>
    <div class=”addthis_toolbox”><a class=”addthis_button_facebook_follow” addthis:userid=”119909223855″><em class=”fa fa-facebook”></em></a></div>
    <!– AddThis Follow END –>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello you need to add the Facebook user id not the page id .
    for example http://www.facebook.com/joomlart
    Joomlart is the Facebook account id .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum