Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’ve trawled all the threads ive already done the following:
    To remove toolbar button, you can remove code in “templates/ja_lens/index.php”, from line 161 to 169
    PHP Code:
    <?php if (jaTpl_check (‘islayoutview’)) { ?>
    <li id=”toolbar-layout”>
    <dl>
    <dt>Layout</dt>
    <dd id=”toolbar-layout-l” class=”first”><span title=”Linear Layout”>Linear Layout</span></dd>
    <dd id=”toolbar-layout-g” class=”last”><span title=”Grid Layout”>Grid Layout</span></dd>
    </dl>
    </li>
    <?php } ?>
    To get rid of the year, you can remove code in “/templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens/category_item.php”, from line 76
    PHP Code:
    <h2><?php echo $timeline; ?></h2>

However the year still remains with the text ‘have X items’ next to it, how can I remove the year and the text so that all I see is a set of images?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Dvoid,

It’s in overridden layout file in JA Lens template. Example with K2 page, you can change to display Year and items number in templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens/category_item.php as below:

<?php if ($addTimelineBox) : ?>
    <div class="item <?php echo $xclass ?> item-timeline year-<?php echo $this->currTimeline; ?>">
    <div class="inner item-inner clearfix">
    <p><?php echo $this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline]; echo ' item' . ($this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline] > 1 ? 's' : '') ; ?></p>
    </div>
    <input class="year-<?php echo $this->currTimeline; ?>" type="hidden" value="<?php echo $this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline];?>" />
    </div>
    <?php endif ?>

Hope this helps.
    Happy new year to you and your familly.

Regards

dvoid Friend

<em>@dvoid 352891 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I’ve trawled all the threads ive already done the following:
    To remove toolbar button, you can remove code in “templates/ja_lens/index.php”, from line 161 to 169
    PHP Code:
    <?php if (jaTpl_check (‘islayoutview’)) { ?>
    <li id=”toolbar-layout”>
    <dl>
    <dt>Layout</dt>
    <dd id=”toolbar-layout-l” class=”first”><span title=”Linear Layout”>Linear Layout</span></dd>
    <dd id=”toolbar-layout-g” class=”last”><span title=”Grid Layout”>Grid Layout</span></dd>
    </dl>
    </li>
    <?php } ?>
    To get rid of the year, you can remove code in “/templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens/category_item.php”, from line 76
    PHP Code:

However the year still remains with the text ‘have X items’ next to it, how can I remove the year and the text so that all I see is a set of images?</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply, appreciated. However looking at your demo site for Ja lens again, it seems there the k2 articles are not in the timeline, how can i get it so when I use the K2 search from you that the article opens as k2 display/view and not in the timeline?

Your demo site doesn’t have k2 opening in the timeline how do i achieve this??? IE get rid of the timeline view altogether??

thanks very much and a happy new year to you as well 🙂

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

If you check in Menu Manager, you can see homepage is K2 category page: http://prntscr.com/o5ubu
    And the same with Joomla content.

Regards

dvoid Friend

<em>@HeR0 353497 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

If you check in Menu Manager, you can see homepage is K2 category page: http://prntscr.com/o5ubu
    And the same with Joomla content.

Regards</blockquote>

Sorry don’t understand that at all… my Whats on section which is using K2 is set like this ( your link above) and it displays fine until I use the JA K2 search filter then all the acts that i have articles in k2 for that are searched using the K2 search open as images in the timeline, i want to get rid of the timeline altogether or turn it off so that the K2 search opens K2 articles in the standard template view and NOT in the timeline…how do I turn off/ get rid of the timeline view altogether please?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Dvoid,

Should you find setting layout in menu for result page or JA K2 filter component.
    Could you post url and pm me admin account for further check if you still face this issue?

Regards

dvoid Friend

<em>@HeR0 353726 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dvoid,

Should you find setting layout in menu for result page or JA K2 filter component.
    Could you post url and pm me admin account for further check if you still face this issue?

Regards</blockquote>
    No settings for layout in the JA K2 filter (that i can find, Ive PM’d you access and details of the site 🙂

thanks for your help

HeR0 Friend

Hi Dvoid,

Regarding JA K2 filter, please follow on thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/white-page-2/ it might help you out.

Regards

slightlymad Friend

Hi, I want to turn off the timeline as well, unfortunately when I click on the thread here: <blockquote>Regarding JA K2 filter, please follow on thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…342-White-Page it might help you out. </blockquote> I’m denied access. Can anyone please tell me how I can turn off the timeline?

dvoid Friend

<em>@HeR0 353995 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dvoid,

Regarding JA K2 filter, please follow on thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/white-page-2/ it might help you out.

Regards</blockquote>

This post is also mine and nobody offered a solution…
    I sent you access by PM have you looked?
    Ive followed every other thread on here and I cannot get rid of the timeline. Also as mentioned earlier your demo site does not have the timeline opening… can you tell me the files and the entire code to delete to remove the timeline altogether|? an on off button would have been handy! 🙂

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

You need join JAEC package to can view this thread.

Regards
    <em>@slightlymad 354400 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I want to turn off the timeline as well, unfortunately when I click on the thread here: I’m denied access. Can anyone please tell me how I can turn off the timeline?</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi Dvoid,

Please follow up thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/white-page-2/ which you has comunicated . You can see JA K2 Filter ato use k2 layout generic which is ovrride in JA Lens template. So that, i think that your request is impossible if you do not hook code K2 component. You should get a dev from Joomlancers for done this feature.

Regards
    <em>@dvoid 354408 wrote:</em><blockquote>This post is also mine and nobody offered a solution…
    I sent you access by PM have you looked?
    Ive followed every other thread on here and I cannot get rid of the timeline. Also as mentioned earlier your demo site does not have the timeline opening… can you tell me the files and the entire code to delete to remove the timeline altogether|? an on off button would have been handy! 🙂

Thanks</blockquote>

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum