Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

How do I rename Featured Articles? Of course I want it to have a headline in my language, which is Swedish. Or is it possible to remove the headline?

AC

bennitos Friend

In the backend go to your main menu, select the first item “home”.

Then on the right side click on “Parameters (System)”

Here you can set the page title wich is the “Featured Articles”

<em>@ankianka66 165452 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

How do I rename Featured Articles? Of course I want it to have a headline in my language, which is Swedish. Or is it possible to remove the headline?

AC</blockquote>

gail_peacock Friend

I didn’t like the fact that changing that “Featured Articles” title also changed the title of the website. So I removed the need to have a title for it.

My website title is Spirit Connexions but I wanted the title of the front page section to read something else. This wasn’t possible as far as I know:confused:

ankianka66 Developer

Thanks, gail_peacock!

I also get irritated by the fact that the site changes its name, when I rename Feature Articles.

loniu74 Friend

<em>@gail_peacock 165468 wrote:</em><blockquote> I removed the need to have a title for it.
    </blockquote>

Can you tell us how to get rid of this strange connection between those titles. The Title in browser is very often different from the title of section – even if it supposed to be main one.

gail_peacock Friend

<em>@loniu74 165802 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you tell us how to get rid of this strange connection between those titles. The Title in browser is very often different from the title of section – even if it supposed to be main one.</blockquote>

I didn’t find a solution so I removed the title from the front page articles section. This is ok for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gail_peacock 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum