Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How can I rename an already installed template ? for example
    from /template/ja_directory to /template/my_name ?

I’ve tried a few already listed methods of changing it and it causes errors in menu’s_and_front_page_errors 😀

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    We do not recommend template rename , as rename of template will remove all JA template details parameters , and the product is no longer JA Products .
    + You can not update the template from JA Extension manager as system can not detect it as JA Template . You need to update template manually by comparing codes from older and new files .
    Here is tutorial to change template name .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    We do not recommend template rename , as rename of template will remove all JA template details parameters , and the product is no longer JA Products .
    + You can not update the template from JA Extension manager as system can not detect it as JA Template . You need to update template manually by comparing codes from older and new files .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum