Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello! does anybody know how to rename the menus of ja pyrite?

i want to rename the main menu and the resources menu to something else to appear at the website and i ve tried through the menu manager but the changes do not appear at the website.

thanks

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Login to your backend, go to Module Manager, search for the Main Menu or Resources Menu and change there.

sofia mandilara Friend

it did work! most of my questions are silly, but obviously im not an expert yet 😛

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

There is no silly question, just sometimes we can’t remember or we don’t know yet. 🙂

sofia mandilara Friend

so, i have another one related to the menus thats why im not starting a new thread.

how do i make the side menus expand? for instance the resources menu. i want it to only show the section and then deploy horizontaly the categories and articles. so far i only managed to make it either show them all either show the section but without deploying like the main top menu does.

i tried to fix it through the modules manager by testing different settings there and then i tried at the template manager, ja pyrite, on the right side boxes but without result. im not sure i did the rights things either…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sofia mandilara 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum