Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So I take it when i renew my subscription I am not getting additional domains? So if I am given 3 domains and I renew 5 times I am still only licensed for 3 domains? I ask because I just tried to submit a screw up in your packages for a template and was denied the ability to post because I apparently have no more domains available. What gives with that? I was not even specifying I was using the template on a domain, it was simply to point out that your versions for this template are a mess. Beside, what if I want to switch templates on a supported domain? Apparently your forum does not even allow for that and given there is no where on my account to include a support domain I fail to see what exactly the forum is looking at when it tells me this?

I understand the need to restrict usage but if you are going to be this anal about it I fail to see the value in being a member!

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

We do not restrict the number of domains you can use our templates on. As long as you are a paid member, you are allowed to make as many sites with our templates as you want. However, we need to limit the number of sites we can provide our support for, as there have been instances of people abusing the support system in the past. Since JATC standard membership – 1 year is meant for personal use, we feel the 3 domains limit rule for support is appropriate.

Our forum does require user to select domain before submitting the post in paid forum, even in case when domain is not necessary. I do think this feature can be improved and I will ask our forum admin further about it.

At the moment you need to go through us to change a previously submitted support domain. Please let us know via either the forum or the livechat and our agent will change for you quickly.

Kevin Friend

I have been a member for a long time and while I have not posted a lot on the forums it was not until this last post I made that it was required I include a domain. The thing is I use many template clubs for my sites and I cannot justify a developer package when I only use a few of your templates a year. RocketTheme for example extends my license every year when I renew and my number of supported domains grows with each subscription. Had I known you do not offer that option I would have just created a new account each year, rather than renew.

Anonymous Moderator

I have been a member for a long time and while I have not posted a lot on the forums it was not until this last post I made that it was required I include a domain. The thing is I use many template clubs for my sites and I cannot justify a developer package when I only use a few of your templates a year. RocketTheme for example extends my license every year when I renew and my number of supported domains grows with each subscription. Had I known you do not offer that option I would have just created a new account each year, rather than renew.

You are right. After I consulted to the team about this matter, we agreed that it’s only fair a returning member should get more supported domains for each renewal.
    Right now we are making some changes and I will update you as soon as the changes take effect, which should be very soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum