Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I didn’t receive any email concerning the expiration of my membership, so i didn’t renew before expiring date (18.04.2015).
    I would like to renew membership and I would like to do it with the renewal price ($49).
    Considering that today is April 22th and expiration date was april 18th (during weekend) is there any chance that you make an exception and let me renew at special price?
    Thanks in advance.

TomC Moderator

Forwarding this onto the attention of the JA Business Dept for you . . . hold tight, help is on the way.

TomC Moderator

Forwarding this onto the attention of the JA Business Dept for you . . . hold tight, help is on the way.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tshovel 469837 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I didn’t receive any email concerning the expiration of my membership, so i didn’t renew before expiring date (18.04.2015).
    I would like to renew membership and I would like to do it with the renewal price ($49).
    Considering that today is April 22th and expiration date was april 18th (during weekend) is there any chance that you make an exception and let me renew at special price?
    Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

Yes your expiration date was recent so we can still provide the same discount. Please check your PM, I’ve sent you a coupon to renew.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tshovel 469837 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

Yes your expiration date was recent so we can still provide the same discount. Please check your PM, I’ve sent you a coupon to renew.

stylez4men Friend

I’ve experienced this same issue as well.

stylez4men Friend

I’ve experienced this same issue as well.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@stylez4men 471520 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve experienced this same issue as well.</blockquote>
    I’ve just PM you a coupon, please check.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@stylez4men 471520 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve experienced this same issue as well.</blockquote>
    I’ve just PM you a coupon, please check.

mattcrocker159 Friend

Same for me, I don’t see anything about renewal on my account also…

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mattcrocker159 475985 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same for me, I don’t see anything about renewal on my account also…</blockquote>
    I see that you have completed the new purchase of JATC membership already. Next time please try to renew before the current membership’s expiry date to get the renewal discount automatically.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mattcrocker159 475985 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same for me, I don’t see anything about renewal on my account also…</blockquote>
    I see that you have completed the new purchase of JATC membership already. Next time please try to renew before the current membership’s expiry date to get the renewal discount automatically.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum