Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Hello

Today, I was going through my articles and noticed that there are repeated content in intro text and full text. The paragraph marked as intro text appears twice. This was not the case before, everything worked perfectly as demo website, but suddenly something has changed. I have made no changes at the backend.

I want it work just like demo website. I have re installed the template and other plugins, but it didn’t solve the issue.

Here is the screenshot.

1. z_00001
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Its Block that is showing intro text in this way .
    if you want to remove it apply the solution given in this post
    Hope it helps.

lovedigit Friend

I have already tried that fix, but it removes the intro text from article view completely. What I actually want is the behavior just like demo website of Joomla Teline V Template. Intro text or read more text should be visible as a blockquote, but not repeated in the full text. It was working before, but somehow it is automatically changed to this.

lovedigit Friend

I have already tried that fix, but it removes the intro text from article view completely. What I actually want is the behavior just like demo website of Joomla Teline V Template. Intro text or read more text should be visible as a blockquote, but not repeated in the full text. It was working before, but somehow it is automatically changed to this.

lovedigit Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    The problem is due to the BT Social module . it will comes on the place of top of the article and disable the effect .
    so article will shows full content again .
    Disable it , clear cache and check.
    problem will be solved.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    The problem is due to the BT Social module . it will comes on the place of top of the article and disable the effect .
    problem will be solved.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    problem will be solved.

lovedigit Friend

Is there any workaround? because other social media sharing plugin doesn’t work like this one. 🙁

lovedigit Friend

Is there any workaround? because other social media sharing plugin doesn’t work like this one. 🙁

lovedigit Friend

lovedigit Friend

I solved it by using “addtoany” plugin – but I got this problem when Topic item block is loaded in the article. Can you tell me what css code I can add to the plugin to make the buttons load in that grey <div> ?

See screenshot.

1. z_00013
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I checked it my side its working fine .
    Here : http://prntscr.com/7ickpc

lovedigit Friend

Check it on the page with Topic suggestion box. Eg – http://digitfreak.com/tutorial/2744-how-to-create-classic-start-menu-on-windows-8-1

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello This style call is an external call from the extension , not from template the bg color
    here >> http://prntscr.com/7iiux4
    the social share goes down because in the article there is topic links in article : http://prntscr.com/7iixzk
    so it share the width of article .
    You can see in other article this issue should not be there .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum