Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

So can you tell me the custom css code required to make the icon load in that bar? I have very limited knowledge about css, otherwise I would have done it myself.

If the buttons gets arranged in second row automatically if there is topic link box, then clearly this is related to this theme. Please provide the CSS code to be implemented.

lovedigit Friend

So can you tell me the custom css code required to make the icon load in that bar? I have very limited knowledge about css, otherwise I would have done it myself.

If the buttons gets arranged in second row automatically if there is topic link box, then clearly this is related to this theme. Please provide the CSS code to be implemented.

lovedigit Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear sir
    The problem is that the thrid party extension is loading below the topic links , as width of the Topic link is 40% so it share button goes up and shows in two lines .
    The button have external call this reason i am unable to give you css for for sharing buttons .
    if you will change the width of Topic links to 100% then it can use full width and share buttons will not use the space that is vacant by sharing tools .
    add this code in custom.css file

@media (min-width:1200px){.topic-links{width: 100%!important;margin-top: 0px!important;}}

it will look like this >> http://prntscr.com/7inkwg

PS: You can also use AddThis custom sharing buttons and directly embed them in article php header .if you wish to do this i can also help in it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear sir
    The problem is that the thrid party extension is loading below the topic links , as width of the Topic link is 40% so it share button goes up and shows in two lines .
    The button have external call this reason i am unable to give you css for for sharing buttons .
    if you will change the width of Topic links to 100% then it can use full width and share buttons will not use the space that is vacant by sharing tools .

@media (min-width:1200px){.topic-links{width: 100%!important;margin-top: 0px!important;}}

PS: You can also use AddThis custom sharing buttons and directly embed them in article php header .if you wish to do this i can also help in it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear sir

lincoln1 Friend

Hi @pankajsharma , exactly what causes the double intro problem? I applied the blockquote fix a while ago but I would really like my page to look like the demo. What do I need to do?

Thanks

lincoln1 Friend

Hi @pankajsharma , exactly what causes the double intro problem? I applied the blockquote fix a while ago but I would really like my page to look like the demo. What do I need to do?

Thanks

lincoln1 Friend

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lincoln1 479034 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pankajsharma , exactly what causes the double intro problem? I applied the blockquote fix a while ago but I would really like my page to look like the demo. What do I need to do?

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hi i am not sure what causing your site .
    I request you to open your own thread add all the details of problem and site details in it . We will help you in your thread.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lincoln1 479034 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pankajsharma , exactly what causes the double intro problem? I applied the blockquote fix a while ago but I would really like my page to look like the demo. What do I need to do?

Thanks</blockquote>
    I request you to open your own thread add all the details of problem and site details in it . We will help you in your thread.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks</blockquote>

lovedigit Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 478974 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear sir

PS: You can also use AddThis custom sharing buttons and directly embed them in article php header .if you wish to do this i can also help in it.</blockquote>

That’s correct pankaj. I tried to apply “clear:both;” attribute, and it pushed the social share button at the bottom of topic suggestion box.

I was thinking, is there any way we can push that topic suggestion box 1 or 2 lines below?

Or better, can we load topic suggestion box after 2nd paragraph? I don’t want to make it cover the whole width that you suggested.

I think pushing it to load after 1st paragraph will solve this issue. please suggest what codes I need to change.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i am sorry but as it loading dynamically i am not able to debug the third party extension codes .
    The best way to use buttons in single row with topic links article i suggested in last post .
    i hope you understand i am not able to provide support for customization in third party extension .

lovedigit Friend

I am not asking you to debug the third party plugin.

I am requesting the other way around. How can we load “TOPIC SUGGESTION BOX” in the 2 nd paragraph rather than 1st paragraph of article?

There must be some code in the template to be replaced?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum