Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

As far as I can tell you have only the one image in that article so not sure how it could pick another. As for the title, I cannot see where that is coming from As such I have raised a support ticket for you. Once you get the email please enter your ticket and add your super admin logon along with an ftp account so the dev team can investigate.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 479250 wrote:</em><blockquote>See this is the reason I ditched default sharing button. It doesn’t show correct image and title on google +

Actual url – http://digitfreak.com/gadgets/mobile/2739-why-do-i-love-my-kindle-paperwhite

You can test it yourself. Other plugins works great but not this one.</blockquote>

How can you add social on your site? If you want to other social icons on your site, you have to add it into templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/sharing_tools.php file

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum