Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to replace the out of the box logos with my own. I have replaced the small logo on the pages behind the home page with my slightly larger on and the positioning is off. I have provided the exact url for your reference and will again if required. What I’d like is for my logo to be posistioned just as the smaller one was. When you look at my site you will see what I mean. But just in case you don’t, my logo is now straddling the menu instead of sitting above it like the out of the box logo did. Can you please help me?
    Many thanks
    Eric

Sherlock Friend

hi eholland1626,

I took a look at your site and I saw the logo is showing well,if the problem still there,could you please explain it in more details ?

eholland1626 Friend

Hi and thank you for the reply. I was able to fix this by making the margin-top: -50px. THis seemed to raise the logo UP to where i wanted it. Was this a good change? Or was there a better way to do it?
    Thanks
    Eric

Sherlock Friend

Hi eholland1626,

I think it is ok if your logo looks good in all browser and maybe it does 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum