Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello There,
    I would like to replace the content “Suspendisse potenti. Mauris in orci eget risus condimentum tristique. Vivamus egestas, neque ac posuere egestas, ante justo malesuada nunc, elementum pretium mi lacus sit amet turpis curabitur scelerisque sodales. Pellentesque non sapien quis ligula iaculis vestibulum. “Which appears on position “user 9” when I looked at all the positions with http://www.mysite.com/?tp=1“I I searched one at time all the “modules user ” (user 1, user 2,) including module user 9 and no one has this text “Suspendisse…..” Where can I find this text to substitute it? I would appreciate very much your help!

1. mod_user9
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me username + password of bạckend and a link to your website?

boizan Friend

<em>@khoand 283597 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Could you give me username + password of bạckend and a link to your website?</blockquote>
    Hello Khoand,
    I can email you the information you require, but here in this public forum I can’t.
    Also am trying to substitute a similar “slogan” that appears on module position “user 19.”
    I reviewed all the banners but found nothing.
    I would appreciate very much your help!

khoand Friend

The module names Blockquote, at position user5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum