Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

I need your help me in replicating the same menu items on the top and bottom. Check it out here

http://s329107164.onlinehome.us/sites/thermaleaf/

If you see I have replicated the products menu from bottom on the top by making them all external links. I need to do a similar job with the ( Thermaleaf ) menu below which I need to replicate it on the top

Is there a way?

Ash

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>If you see I have replicated the products menu from bottom on the top by making them all external links. I need to do a similar job with the ( Thermaleaf ) menu below which I need to replicate it on the top
    </blockquote>

Hello for replicating it on the top menu item you need to create a copy of these menu items in the top menu .
    also make >>Thermaleaf menu as parent , so that the the menu comes in drop down . same like product menu on top .
    Hope it helps

Ashwin Iyer Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 440622 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello for replicating it on the top menu item you need to create a copy of these menu items in the top menu .
    also make >>Thermaleaf menu as parent , so that the the menu comes in drop down . same like product menu on top .
    Hope it helps</blockquote>

If I create a copy of these items wont these alias change?

Ash

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes alias will be changed ..every root menu item has a unique alias .
    you can create a menu with type>>>> external link

or menu type>>>menu item alias …
    in menu item alias there is different alias but it will redirected to the menu that you will select.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum