Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Sometimes maybe it does help to shout louder to get help, but I am not sure it is the right way to go about it. Some people say it is the squeeky wheel that gets the greece, yes, but sometimes it also gets replaced. Sqeeking is not always the solution.

sunrise Friend

<em>@mj1256 134822 wrote:</em><blockquote> Many hosts throttle bandwidth. Also, a good host would let you upload the QS zip and expand it on the server.

</blockquote>

When I first started I had so manymore problems too, many of which were my own and not becasue of faulty templates or Joomla, but I have at least learned a bit more over the years.

Sorry, but could you tell me what QS zip is? Thanks.

quantaweb Friend

JoomlArt is the best. A million thanks to the developers, and the moderators and everyone who offers a hand of help to folks out there who need it.

jsliao Friend

<em>@sunrise 134890 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I first started I had so manymore problems too, many of which were my own and not becasue of faulty templates or Joomla, but I have at least learned a bit more over the years.

Sorry, but could you tell me what QS zip is? Thanks.</blockquote>

QS zip i assume means quickstart zip file

lalaloo Friend

kind of weird that fellow users got insulted with my post.
    i thought it was obvious that I was writing to the people who received my money for the template…they are the ones who i expect support from.

if support tickets are not replied to. if technical support is requested in this forum is not replied to, the last resort is to publicly post in their forum.

to those who understood and showed solidarity over my woes, thank you!

bennitos Friend

I understand your frustration just have a look at the forum the last week(s) support have been bad, tickets not responded to. Causes lots of frustration wich is quite understandable to be honest.

To me it was not obvious your comments where pointed to JA, but i might have misunderstood no worries at all. At least i hope you got your problems solved.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum