Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Dear JA,

I bought a subscription to support you, and I am not getting the support?

I have filled a ticket yesterday with my feedback on your component JA Comments. So far no reply no acknowledgement on Ticket: #AIN-639-41063

I am very disappointed in they way I am neglected.

This is to request an immediate refund for my subscription and the cancellation of my membership.

Regards,

RA

ralharithi Friend

2 Days and counting! >:(

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Ralharithi,

Really sorry for not replying sooner.

I have checked with ‘Nhat Xuan Nguyen’, one of our staff member who is assigned to get the ticket ID#AIN-639-41063 solved for you and would like to confirm that he is still working on it, he needs more times to figure them out and will get back to you with the solutions very soon.

Please wait and thanks for your great patience.

ralharithi Friend

5 Days and counting.

Shame on you!
    >:(

ralharithi Friend

I want my money back!

TomC Moderator

Reasonable patience, it seems, is a lacking virtue for some people … THAT is the real shame.

1. th_AnimatedRollingEyesSmiley
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ralharithi 242022 wrote:</em><blockquote>5 Days and counting.

Shame on you!
    >:(</blockquote>

Hi,

We need more time to inspect the root and are in rush progress to get all your issues fixed as informed via ticket ID#AIN-639-41063 already.

Really appreciate your patience !

ralharithi Friend

<em>@JA Developer 242213 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

We need more time to inspect the root and are in rush progress to get all your issues fixed as informed via ticket ID#AIN-639-41063 already.

Really appreciate your patience !</blockquote>

10 Days and counting.

Shame on you!>
    🙁

You obviously had all the time you wanted.

Please refund my account and cancle my my membership.

It was a mistake trying to business with you, and another mistake to actually believe that someone tried.

I never got anything from you but those vague replyes.

an ounce of action is worth a tone of talk.

Anonymous Moderator

Ralharithi,

Really sorry for not replying you sooner as we need more time to fix your issues. They are still being taken a good care of our dev team. I have checked again and could see that you have been got the responses on these by our incharge technician ‘Nhat Nguyen Xuan’ via ticket ID# AIN-639-41063

Kindly check again and if you have any further questions, feel free to get back to us then we are willing to help you instantly.

cropwn Friend

i requested refund too way several days ago and still nothing

Ticket ID: #ADR-971-90763

ralharithi Friend

I am very disappointed at how this request has been dealt with, and I am very frustrated with you.

Your lack of attention to this matter shows me that you are either preoccupied with other issues, or you are actually not in the business of providing the required MINIMAL support.

The component has several issues which you repeatedly failed to comprehend. What frustrate me more is that you did not even try to see the issues and that is clear why you are asking me AFTER ALL THIS TIME for an article that has comments on it. It tells me that you did not even bother!

I have lost my client because of you, and your lousy support.

Just refund me, I will never recommend you to anyone, and I will make sure that others knows about this.

Please confirm the refund is made immediately.

Regards,

RA

Phill Moderator

cropwn,

What issues are you facing? I will see if I can help you fix them.

Phill Moderator

ralharithi,

I am unable to see you ticket so cannot comment on what may or may not have gone wrong. However, it would be great if you could detail the fault with the component as you see it so I can investigate even if it is just to help others who may too have a similar issue.

Please stick to just the problem you are having with the component as I cannot deal with your refund issue, that is something you will need to discuss with JA.

ralharithi Friend

Hello Phill,

I don’t want to have anything to do with Joomlart after this continues neglect and waste of time that resulted in losing an important client of mine.

I am not seeking support anymore, I want my refund.

It was a mistake to trust in JA brand.

Please confirm the refund is made immediately.

Phill Moderator

I am sorry you feel that way. I am sure JA will want to do the best they can by you. I was just trying to understand the problem you were having with the template.

I wish you luck with any future projects.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cropwn 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum