Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I wonder if our disgruntled ralharithi will be deleting any/all traces of the 72 downloads of JoomlART product he acquired while he has been “so disappointed” during his membership. Heck, even when help has been offered, he “demands” his refund. (Kind of makes me wonder if this is an “m.o.” of his – to acquire the product he wants and then demand a refund – despite the help being offered to address his issues).

TomC Moderator

<em>@ralharithi 243602 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I have lost my client because of you, and your lousy support.[/quote]
    Seems to me that if you were putting yourself out there to accept clients in the first place, you should have had a certain level of competence in web design/programming. Perhaps the actual misrepresentation being perpetrated here is not that of JoomlART, eh?

<em>@ralharithi 243602 wrote:</em><blockquote>JI will never recommend you to anyone, and I will make sure that others knows about this.
    </blockquote>

1. crying_baby
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cropwn 243590 wrote:</em><blockquote>i requested refund too way several days ago and still nothing

Ticket ID: #ADR-971-90763</blockquote>

Hi,

In ticket ID#ADR-971-90763, you raised ticket without using the email/username registered to us. We instantly got back to you already via that ticket to ask for the username/email used to buy membership for further check as we could not find any paid membership under your email/name used.

Regarding your request, i could see that you do not download any at all so could you possibly list all your concerns / difficulties / expectations for further advice? Your valuable feedback shall help us to improve products/services and avoid similar experiences for other users.

If we could not help, the money is still guaranteed to send back to you as per request.

Thank you very much.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ralharithi 243628 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Phill,

I don’t want to have anything to do with Joomlart after this continues neglect and waste of time that resulted in losing an important client of mine.

I am not seeking support anymore, I want my refund.

It was a mistake to trust in JA brand.

Please confirm the refund is made immediately.</blockquote>

Ralharithi,

Really sad to hear that you are not happy with our services/products. All your comments/issues will be recorded for experiencing and do hope to have chance to give a better service in the time to come.

For your request, I have checked with our Accounting Dept and I would like to inform that the payment for JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club – 1 Year (tranID#0FA55957899796535) $50.00 has just been fully refunded.

Kindly check at your end and confirm me once the money really reaches your account.

Once again, thank you very much.

cropwn Friend

<em>@JA Developer 243699 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

In ticket ID#ADR-971-90763, you raised ticket without using the email/username registered to us. We instantly got back to you already via that ticket to ask for the username/email used to buy membership for further check as we could not find any paid membership under your email/name used.

Regarding your request, i could see that you do not download any at all so could you possibly list all your concerns / difficulties / expectations for further advice? Your valuable feedback shall help us to improve products/services and avoid similar experiences for other users.

If we could not help, the money is still guaranteed to send back to you as per request.

Thank you very much.</blockquote>

yeah i used 2 different emails.. im sorry, one starts with vojko….. other is dmanthing…..
    anyway i registered in here and paid for something that you dont actually have so please if its not a problem i would like full refund. thanks

cropwn Friend

so what do i need to do to get my money back?

Phill Moderator

I am sure JA Developer will get back to you soon. It is getting very late where they are based.

Just out of interest, what product were you after?

TomC Moderator

<em>@cropwn 243871 wrote:</em><blockquote> i registered in here and paid for something that you dont actually have . . . </blockquote>
    Which is WHAT, exactly ???

cropwn Friend

i misread and i thought i can find ja sanidine 2 for joomla 1.6 here. this was my mistake so actually i paid for something that doesnt exist, and since i downloaded 0 of your products, i think it is fair to get my money back.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cropwn 244088 wrote:</em><blockquote>i misread and i thought i can find ja sanidine 2 for joomla 1.6 here. this was my mistake so actually i paid for something that doesnt exist, and since i downloaded 0 of your products, i think it is fair to get my money back.</blockquote>
    That is actually a valid reason to request a refund, I feel.

I do wish there was a way – though Joomla.org Development or something – to be able to automatically upgrade virtually ANY pre-existing Joomla template to the latest version. I’ll never pretend to be able to understand the complexities of all of that code.

Phill Moderator

Joomla.org could never do that unfortunately. Code varies so much that it really is just a manually intensive job to do all the magic.

Sandine is a very nice and very popular template and it would be great to see a Sandine for J1.6 sometime in the future. Quite a few have expressed this wish so let’s hope the Dev team can come up with something.

cropwn Friend

i realised that it was my mistake and that sanidine 2 for J1.6 doesnt exist….. thats why i requested refund

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 244203 wrote:</em><blockquote>Joomla.org could never do that unfortunately. Code varies so much that it really is just a manually intensive job to do all the magic.
    </blockquote>
    Which is EXACTLY why I often comment when I read “complaint/demand’ threads/messages about time frames and the like. I cannot even fathom the amount of time and level of expertise it takes to upgrade – let alone create – a functional feature-rich Joomla template like the ones JA produces. The little I have learned throughout the years (barely enough to be able to customize certain elements/features to my particular needs) is probably about 0.001% of what is involved/needed to create dynamic/feature-rich templates and try to keep the m upgraded for the a least releases/features as quickly and bug-free as possible. (It seems to me that a single period, comma or semi-colon in the wrong place – amongst hundreds of thousands of lines of code – could cause a whole template not to work properly …. so I give a great deal of respect for the developers who work on these things).

cropwni realised that it was my mistake and that sanidine 2 for J1.6 doesnt exist….. thats why i requested refund

Again, in my opinion, a completely valid reason to request a refund … especially considering you haven’t taken advantage and downloaded a load of JA product in the meantime. So, my apologies to you if I came off as harsh to your original comments and/or request.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cropwn 244204 wrote:</em><blockquote>i realised that it was my mistake and that sanidine 2 for J1.6 doesnt exist….. thats why i requested refund</blockquote>

Hi Cropwn,

It is true that JA Sanidine II for j1.6 is not converted to J1.6 at the moment however it will be planned to upgrade for j1.6 in the future. Please keep eye on the blog as all releases will be announced there.

Regarding your refund request, i have checked with our Accounting Dept and I would like to inform that the payment for JATC Standard Membership – 3 months has just been fully refunded.

Kindly check at your end and confirm me once the money really reaches your account.

Strongly hope that you will re-join us when JA Sanidine II for j1.6 is available for download and we still have chance to give you a better service in the time to come.

Thank you so much.

cropwn Friend

thank you very much! i will ofcourse rejoin JA once the sanidine 2 hits J1.6 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cropwn 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum