Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to request a new gamers template that would match what you see on several popular gaming websites with the ability to change the color with a drop-down color configuration tool and add in a web 2.0 look and feel.

The old gamers template is good, but has not been updated and is only available in black. I would actually love to see JA Corona transformed into a more Game related template.

This is just a request or a simple suggestion and nothing more.

Thank you for your time.

TomC Moderator

I’m certain that you realize that there is virtually nothing you cannot accomplish with any of the existing templates. The Xenia Ganers template is not “only available in black,” because you can change the colors as you require within the relative css files. Same goes with modifying JA Corona to fit whatever you want/need.

Remember, these templates are only starting points for you to modify/customize to fit your needs.
    They are not meant to be turnkey “built to go” websites.

fortest Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 47585 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m certain that you realize that there is virtually nothing you cannot accomplish with any of the existing templates. The Xenia Ganers template is not “only available in black,” because you can change the colors as you require within the relative css files. Same goes with modifying JA Corona to fit whatever you want/need.

Remember, these templates are only starting points for you to modify/customize to fit your needs.
    They are not meant to be turnkey “built to go” websites.</blockquote>

I am aware of this.

Joomlart could bring in more members by releasing a new Gamers / updated/ web 2.0 styled template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fortest 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum