Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I think also a lot of people would be interested in a portal style template. It is a while since the extremely lightweight template you created.

I am thinking about something of a portal site ( newspaper site ) which can hold a lot of sections, content, banners and so on, without looking too cramped. This would be a very difficult task to create something like this but I am sure it would be a nice challenge for your excellent design team. At least something to think about. This would also be very useful for community sites, sports sites and other sites that have a lot of content.

In my personal opinion most of the “latest” templates focus on less content, clean and nice designs. Clean and nice is good but I would also love to see something that is designed to present something complicated and massive but still look simple and easy to look at. 🙂

Ok, I guess you have taken my point. Just a simple request from me as I know I would have GREAT use for a template like this.

Michael Casha Friend

Sounds like a great idea and I’m sure the developer’s will take this into consideration for the next template.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Erik, thanks for your nice suggestion!

I’ve been dreaming of the newspaper, magazine style for JoomlArt’s templates for a while! It should be a very interesting job with typography, grid system, white space and the choice of colors! 😉

Web designer is like a cook! There are people who like your dishes, but the others don’t! Everyone has their own taste! So, you know, we’ve tried to deliver multiform products, serving a various style of tastes!

Again, Erik, thanks for your great idea! The style you like is also the style our design team wants to add to our portfolio. Coming soon! 😀

ErikThorsen Friend

Can’t wait to see this. If you want/need any inputs or information feel free to contact me as I am sure I have many great ideas and suggestions! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Yeah, I think this should be made as a template.

Karibu Friend

This is the kind that I long for since I came to know of Joomla. All eyes will be waiting for this, month by month. It will save us lot of time and effort trying to put the pieces together especially those which are community based.

Hung Dinh Friend

So newspaper and news portal will be the very first priority in the coming templates.
    It’s JA team’s pleasure to find our way to make it real 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum