Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

When I resize my browser the modules in position home-10, 11 etc all disappear and I am only left with this to view http://puu.sh/6g3EB.png (screenshot)

I checked in the responsive layout in template settings but nothing is hidden, so how come I can’t see the modules when resizing my browser?

This will give a really bad effect for people using sidewindow in Windows 8 and not to mention on mobiles

pb36 Friend

Hello,

Exactly the same issue overhere and I didn’t find how to fix it.

As I display on homepage modules home-10, home-11 and home-12 only, that’s a big problem… :((

phong nam Friend

@gringo211985, @pb36: In fact, the blocks (spl-home) is hidden by default on mobile view of JA Magz template. If you want to display them again, you can create a custom.css file at folder templates/ja_magz/css/ and insertfollowing CSS styles:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .spl-home-1,
    .spl-home-2,
    .spl-home-3 {
    display: block;
    }
    }

2capjob Friend

hello. I have the same problem. but from your post I do not understand what to do??

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@2capjob 405663 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello. I have the same problem. but from your post I do not understand what to do??</blockquote>

Thanks Leo, works perfectly!
    @2capjob – You need to go into your file manager or ftp, navigate to templates/jamagz/css and then create a file called “custom.css” and then copy n paste the code Leo kindly wrote for us.

This solution works perfectly!

pb36 Friend

<em>@gringo211985 405666 wrote:</em><blockquote>This solution works perfectly!</blockquote>
    I confirm.
    Thanks a lot Leo!

2capjob Friend

I created a Fail. but that does not change. here’s a question. may still need to write something?

phong nam Friend

@2capjob: I have checked out your site url from another thread and saw that you did not create a custom.css file as we mentioned.

If you still do not want to create a .css file, you can insert following css styles into the end of templates/ja_magz/css/template-responsive.css file:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .spl-home-1,
    .spl-home-2,
    .spl-home-3 {
    display: block !important;
    }
    }

However, highly encourage you to go with the first option – custom.css since it eases the template upgrade process later on (if any).

erickpaulino Friend

Hello,

I am trying to add only the position home-10 to mobile view. When I add the code .spl-home-1, it loads home-10, home-11 and home-12.

How can I add only home-10?

Thank you

Erick

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You need to hide Position 11 and 12 from template options .
    Go to template manager>>Ja Magz default>>options>>Layout>>responsive layout >>Mobile
    Hide these position for mobile view >>> http://prntscr.com/4u416d

erickpaulino Friend

Hello pankajsharma,

Thank you! It worked great, there is just a small issue I would like to know how to fix. In mobile view, there is a vertical line on the side of the latest module that prevents it from being displayed in the whole screen, as you can see in the image I have attached.

How can I remove it in mobile view?

Thank you again,

Erick

1. linha-direita
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI Go to your custom.css file
    and add this code

@media (max-width: 768px) { .spl-home-1 .item-first {
    background:none;} }

Clear cache and check it .

erickpaulino Friend

Hello again,

It worked! Thank you very much!

Erick

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erickpaulino 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum