Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I did a fresh installation of ja-nuevo for j25 and j33 with demo data and it seems that when I view my sites on a normal pc monitor screen (not mobile device) using IE9, the responsive page layout is used by default and I can’t disable it. In Firefox and Chrome the normal page layout is used. The same issue happens for j25 and j33 templates. This only happens on the front end pages.

I can’t provide the site url as it’s for our company’s internal use only.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure how you are getting this problem on JA Nuevo template on your site? You can check our demo with real device (mobile phone device) or similar app. I just tested it and I could not duplicate the problem you mentioned

vkrol Friend

I don’t need to test on a mobile device. I said that the problem happens on a normal pc monitor when IE9 is used. Doesn’t happen in firefox or chrome. Please re-read my description! The responsive layout is used in IE9 on a normal pc monitor – NOT MOBILE!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate this bug from IE9 browser with normal pc monitor. It’s pretty hard to suggest the solution without clue. If possible, you can put your site live and pm me the info of your site. I will help you to check it further.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum