Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’m having continued problems trying to make my logo responsive on a website using JA Brisk.

I did start this discussion on another thread prior to the data loss. Pavit suggested updating the template and Joomla version, which I did. However, this has now seemingly disabled all “Save” options on modules, users etc. I seem to remember this happening before – could someone suggest how I can resolve this please?

Once I have done that, I would appreciate some more advice on the logo!

Cheers
    Rich

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Rich
    can you add a screenshot of your problem . and share your working site url here . The site you added for JA staff is not working .

richtrfc Friend

hey pankajsharma, thanks for your reply.

My URL is beprimaluk.co.uk, although it is currently set to offline – I will PM the password details.

The problem I had with saving modules/plugins seems to be limited to Chrome, and it is only since updating to the most recent version of Joomla and the template.

Below is a screenshot of my logo problem. As you can see, it is okay on horizontal view on mobile, but portrait it does not fit. Any advice welcome 🙂

1. IMG_1809
    2. IMG_1810
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi I checked your site on Chrome but did not notice any problem to save plugin and module .
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/52uzfy
    I suggest you re install your chrome or clear cache or try it on different system .
    For issue related to logo can you let me know the issue . because it seems fine on mobile in portrait view .
    Logo will resize if total width is less then the logo width .
    So you need to add logo via template manager options .
    Go To template manager >>> JA brisk>>thems>>add logo
    >> http://prntscr.com/52v0fx
    Or
    go to
    /*===============================
    /templates/ja_brisk/css/themes/green/template.css
    ================================================================================*/

and add this code at the end of line

@media (min-width:220px) and (max-width:420px){.logo-image a{height:40px;width:160px;background-size:auto 40px}}

You can change the background size 40px value and max-width : 420px media size as per your need in above code .

Let me know if it helps

richtrfc Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

Regarding the logo, I have tried both suggestions but neither seems to have made a difference.

I’ve also noticed another problem on mobile whereby the logo starts off-screen and the menu is missing on some pages, I’m guessing that’s an error due to one of the many changes I have tried! :((

1. IMG_1812
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi I have not found the code that i give to added in the template.css file . this the reason its not effecting the changes .
    I added this code in /templates/ja_brisk/css/themes/green/template.css

@media (min-width:220px) and (max-width:420px){.logo-image a{height:40px;width:200px;background-size:auto 40px}}

PLease check your site now . Its working fine

richtrfc Friend

That’s brilliant, thank you very much 🙂 I added the code somewhere, I am not sure where I put it if you couldn’t find it 😮

My final question, do you have any idea why my logo and menu is skewed/missing off some of the inside pages? I will leave you in peace then 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can you share the url of the pages so that i can take a look on these pages

richtrfc Friend

Of course. They are:

beprimaluk.co.uk/about
    beprimaluk.co.uk/contact
    beprimaluk.co.uk/blog
    beprimaluk.co.uk/shop (and product pages)

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi please check the which template style is assinged to these menu items .
    Your Homepage is using green template style .
    Homepage >>> http://prntscr.com/53c20s
    About pages>>> http://prntscr.com/53c27d

Please change the template style of these menu or apply the above code in
    /templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css File

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum