Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

My company is using Uber. For much of our site we are creating blocks from scratch and using demo data to create blocks from other Uber sites than the one we installed (Application). I would like to know if there are blocks for embedding video, or some way of using existing blocks to embed responsive video in an image, such as on the sceen of a laptop image.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

Could you please provide your site url and a mockup screenshot about your desire result so I can check first ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

Could you please provide your site url and a mockup screenshot about your desire result so I can check first ?

hbic Friend

http://162.242.220.38/joomla

See the block labelled with a #1 in the attached picture and compare it with the same block on the main site.

We want a big laptop playing a marketing video. It would be *great* to be able to add a URL to a block and be done.

hbic Friend

http://162.242.220.38/joomla

See the block labelled with a #1 in the attached picture and compare it with the same block on the main site.

We want a big laptop playing a marketing video. It would be *great* to be able to add a URL to a block and be done.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

Unfortunately the only way to achieve your goal is to add custom css rules there. I can help you with the CSS part but I’m not guarantee that it will work perfect in responsive mode as the background and the iframe to contain video might behave different.

Please confirm your decision here. If you want me to add the laptop back ground there for you, make sure to upload the image here templatesuberimages and provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can add necessary CSS rules for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

Unfortunately the only way to achieve your goal is to add custom css rules there. I can help you with the CSS part but I’m not guarantee that it will work perfect in responsive mode as the background and the iframe to contain video might behave different.

Please confirm your decision here. If you want me to add the laptop back ground there for you, make sure to upload the image here templatesuberimages and provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can add necessary CSS rules for you.

hbic Friend

Adam,

Thanks. I need to get a high resolution graphic. We have an account with Shutterstock, but I personally don’t have access. The fella that has access is out of the office. As soon as we get the right laptop graphic to inset the video into I’m going to contact you and take you up on your offer.

-HBIC

hbic Friend

Adam,

Thanks. I need to get a high resolution graphic. We have an account with Shutterstock, but I personally don’t have access. The fella that has access is out of the office. As soon as we get the right laptop graphic to inset the video into I’m going to contact you and take you up on your offer.

-HBIC

hbic Friend

Adam,

Thanks for your offer, but we have a developer working on the responsive video and graphic.

Thanks,

HBIC

hbic Friend

Adam,

Thanks for your offer, but we have a developer working on the responsive video and graphic.

Thanks,

HBIC

hbic Friend

Adam,

Did you receive my PM?

-HBIC

hbic Friend

Adam,

Did you receive my PM?

-HBIC

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked your site but see that look like you managed to sort it out, could you please confirm your status ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked your site but see that look like you managed to sort it out, could you please confirm your status ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum